In the 40s of the last century, gynecologist Arnold Kegel from America developed an effective complex for the treatment of urinary incontinence, which is observed in many women after childbirth. Subsequently, this gymnastics became a real salvation for women with prolapse of the uterus.
- CVS diseases.
- Complete or partial prolapse of the pelvic organs
- Various tumors.
- Immediately after genital surgery.
Many women have found this method to be the most effective. Exercise can help cure many women’s illnesses. It is also recommended to perform them for their prevention.
It is necessary to start gymnastics with a small number of repetitions, gradually increasing their number:
- Lie on your back, bend your legs at the knees. Squeeze the muscles of the vagina from bottom to top, holding at each stage for 30 seconds. Then relax the muscles in reverse order. Eliminates the bend of the uterus.
- Exercises to strengthen the muscles of the hips, vagina and perineum. Performed while standing. Legs slightly wider than shoulders, put your hands behind your head, sit down, strain your vagina, linger for 10 seconds.
- In the supine position, alternately strain and relax the muscles of the anus and vagina. Useful after childbirth.
- Simultaneously contract the muscles of the vagina and anus.
- Alternate fast and slow contractions of the muscles of the vagina and anus three times – 10 repetitions.
- Raise the pelvis up, hold, lower. Repeat – 5 times.
- Kitty … As you exhale, round your back, draw in the abdomen and muscles of the perineum. Bend your back as you exhale.
With gastroptosis, bed rest is not required. In this situation, hypodynamia is categorically contraindicated, therefore it is recommended to walk for a long time in the fresh air, to exercise. Through regular exercise, you can strengthen your abs, which has a positive effect on keeping the digestive organs in place.
You can perform any exercise while lying on the couch. In this case, the legs should be slightly raised. This posture ensures that the organs are in the correct position in the abdominal cavity. It is important to perform all exercises in a calm rhythm, discussing the complex with the treating doctor. In advanced stages of the disease, not all exercises can be done. Some of them can aggravate the clinical picture.
The most effective and optimal physical exercises for gastroptosis:
- bending the legs in different directions;
- raising the legs while lying on the back.
Alternating the load on the legs, preferably with the abdominal press. After completing all the exercises, you should lie down quietly for thirty minutes, slightly raising your legs. This will help the stomach get back to where it should be. To achieve the best effect, you should combine exercise with abdominal massage. The massage is done by a professional. The effect is noticeable after fifteen procedures.
Special water aerobics, which is a combination of physical and gymnastic exercises in water, will help to achieve a good effect. Systematic exercises will help make the abdominal muscles elastic, strengthen the abdominal region, which will return the stomach to its original place. There is another effective technique, namely, drawing in the abdomen as you exhale, called diaphragmatic breathing.
How to hold the stick correctly
A few tips to follow when choosing an exercise machine:
- A beginner is recommended to start with a lightweight projectile – about 1.5-3 kg.
- People with experience can increase the weight up to 6 kg.
- An athlete can handle a stick weighing 9 kg.
- For professional athletes, it is appropriate to choose an apparatus weighing about 12-18 kg.
It is important to make a choice, taking into account your own height: it is better for a tall person to choose a longer stick, while a person with a small stature is better off with a shorter exercise machine.
A gymnastic stick, regardless of the chosen set of exercises with this equipment, is important to hold correctly.
There are several main starting positions:
- in front;
- above oneself with straight arms extended upward;
- slightly lower in front of the chest relative to the level of the clavicle, while the arms should be apart at the elbows and hold the object;
- behind the head, resting on the shoulders below shoulder level;
- behind the back on the bends of the arms at the elbows;
- behind the back parallel to the waist line;
- behind the back above the waist line;
- at hip level in lowered hands.