Exercise therapy complex
Physiotherapy should be performed in the absence of pain syndrome, the effect of exercise is achieved with absolute rest and relaxation of the spine. The exercise therapy complex effectively increases the level of emotional state, helping to recover faster.
A gymnastic stick when performing exercise therapy helps to distribute the load on the body, such exercises can be practiced not only in special rooms, but also at home or on the street .
The exercise therapy complex with a gymnastic apparatus includes 4 main exercises, which are further complemented by other tasks:
- Light warm-up to warm up all muscle groups.
- Standing with legs wide apart, arms with an object are pulled forward in front of the body. Holding the stick in front of them, they make rotational movements in different directions, in each direction it is necessary to make 12 rotations.
- Standing, legs spread wide, the stick is held in hands, it is important to grab the ends of the object. Alternately, the projectile is brought from a horizontal position to a vertical position. It is necessary to repeat 12 times.
- Using the same starting position, the outstretched arms with the projectile are raised with a deep breath, and they are lowered on the exhale. This exercise is repeated 4-6 times.
- Standing, arms with the object raised up. On inhalation, the body bends at the lower back, with a stick you need to touch the floor. On exhalation, the initial position of the body is taken. The task is repeated 6 times.
Don’t miss the most popular heading article:
Laser hair removal on the face and body – how it is done, effectiveness, before and after photos, contraindications.
A set of general developmental exercises with a gymnastic stick is required to maintain health, wellness, and strengthen muscles. The ORU complex consists of body movements, with the recommended amplitude and speed of execution.
The use of a gymnastic stick in the ORU system allows you to develop coordination and keep the body in good shape. These exercises are suitable for people of all ages and levels of physical fitness. Adult people can perform complexes of any complexity, taking into account the state of health of a particular person.
Exercises with a gymnastic stick for a standard group:
- Holding the object below, it it is necessary to ut it in front of you, unfolding so that one hand is down. The stick should lie horizontally. Then turn again so that the right hand is down.
- Feet shoulder-width apart, hold the stick near the chest. Then they bring the object forward and do a squat. Then they get up, returning to their starting position.
- Legs are placed, the object is held in the hands near the chest. Raise the stick, tilt to the left, then to the right.
- The object is lowered down using a grip from above. Take a step to the side and raise the stick up. Then you need to sit down and place the object under your knees. Repeat the exercise, taking a step to the other side.
- The gymnastic stick is placed on the chest, the arms are bent at the elbows. Squat is performed with the stick forward. They return to their original position.
- They bring the object back and take the leg behind the back, at the same time raise the stick up, bend the back, stand up and bend to the right. The exercise is repeated in a similar way, moving the left leg and bending to the left.
- The stick is held at the back below. Lean deeply forward and place the object in front of them on the floor surface. Stand up to full height, then bend over again and pick up the object from the floor.
A set of exercises with a gymnastic stick as part of a fitness training
When using a set of ORU with a gymnastic stick for training, you should take into account the age category of the group. You need to pay attention to the personal characteristics of each, choosing specific exercises. This complex is performed both as a group and individually.
Using all of the above exercises with such a gymnastic apparatus as a stick, it is possible to create your own individual training program. Exercises are selected according to interests and fitness level. It is important that the workouts are held without overexertion and pain and bring extremely positive emotions.
For a little warm-up, march a little and do arm rotations. Hold the stick with your arms wide apart (the distance between your hands is greater than the width of your shoulders). Do the exercises in squares: for 4 or 8 counts. The range of motion increases gradually. Start with 10 turns to begin with, the number can be gradually increased, reaching the number 20.
- Place your feet shoulder-width apart, wrap the stick behind your head at the same level with your shoulders. Turn your torso from side to side without moving your pelvis and legs. These turns are good for training your obliques and shaping your waist.
- Lift up and secure the bodybar on outstretched arms. Lean alternately to one side or the other. This stretches the lateral abdominals.
- Position the machine behind your back while holding it with your elbows. Bend and at the same time put your foot on the toe in the direction in which you bend.
- Place the projectile horizontally in front of you. Lean left and right and at the same time rotate the bodybar, translating it into an upright position. If done correctly, you will feel some tension in the gluteal muscles and back of the thighs.
- Lower your arms with the simulator down, holding it on top. Does flexion-extension of the hands.
- Bring your arms down, holding the bodybar wide. Lean horizontally to the floor while lifting the projectile to body level. In this case, the elbows are directed upward and the shoulder blades are brought together. Return to the PI.
- Stand the stick upright, lean forward and lean on it. Bend the lumbar up, lower down. Do the swinging, gradually increasing the deflection.
- Lock the projectile behind your head. Bend over, arching as much as possible at the waist. Along with this, make movements with your hands in front of you and up, trying to deflect the projectile back as much as possible. This helps to make the spinal muscles more flexible and elastic.
- PI as in the previous one, while pulling the leg back. As you lower your arms, put your leg down and sit down, keeping your balance with the bodybar in your outstretched arms. Also with the other leg. This exercise trains the gluteus muscles.
- Lie on your back with the machine in your arms, stretching them up. Then deflect it by the shoulders and raise your head and chest as far as you can, linger a little in this position, take the PI. This exercise is good for training the abs.
- Lie on your stomach, fix the projectile behind your back under the buttocks. Perform lifts while lifting the body and arms, bend as much as possible in the lumbar region. Hold a little in this position, take the PI.
- This exercise is similar to the previous one, but a little more difficult: when you bend, bend one leg and try to reach the simulator, do the same with the other leg, take the PI.
- Place your arms and bodybar horizontally on the floor, turning it from side to side in a vertical plane.
- Lie on your back. The simulator is in the hands in front of the chest. Trying not to move your torso, move your arms from side to side and try to put the machine next to you.
- Get on one knee. Place the shell behind your shoulders. Try to take the other leg to the side, bend your torso there. Return to the PI. Repeat the exercise for the other leg.
With the correct set of exercises, and taking into account all the nuances, training will be of great benefit. Among the advantages it is worth noting:
- Increased immunity – it is easier for the body to fight various diseases.
- Normalization of posture. You can eliminate problems with the spine.
- Restoration of the full functioning of organs and systems.
- Normalizes blood circulation.
- Improves muscle tone.
If training is needed to combat pathologies of the spine, then you should first visit a doctor. He will prescribe medications to help relieve pain. Only then can you start.
The complex can be used by both children and adults. Exercises can be both general developmental and therapeutic in the presence of a certain pathology. They help with scoliosis, osteochondrosis and a number of other pathologies. In these cases, it is recommended to consult a specialist. The complex includes ten exercises in various positions: standing, lying and sitting. 2-3 sets, 10 reps.
In a standing position, the following exercises are performed:
- Pivots. The stick is on the shoulders, the arms are bent at the elbows. The body rotates smoothly without changing the position of the pelvis and legs.
- Bends. The stick is positioned on the shoulders with bent limbs. The body should be tilted to the right without straining the neck muscles. After returning to the starting position. Now tilt to the left, after which you need to take the starting position again. Lean to maximum depth while maintaining the position of the head and neck, return to the opposite position. Bend back, keeping your back and neck straight, then return to your original position.
- Special bends. Stick in front of you. You need to take a step back without changing position and leaning strongly.
- Squats. The stick should be extended in front of you. Sit down so that your thighs are parallel to the floor. Repeat as many times as you can.
- Lunges. Take a stick in front of you with straight arms. Step forward with your right foot. Sit on your knees. The same for the second leg.
The number of times can be reduced or increased depending on the level of training and the severity of the pathology.
These exercises should be performed in a seated position. Legs should be straight, shoulder-width apart. Keep your back straight. The exercises themselves are as follows:
- Bends, first option. The stick should be placed on the shoulders, it should be held by the upper handle, bending the arms at the elbows. The body should be tilted forward, after which you need to return to the starting position. Tilts are performed in turn in different directions.
- Tilts are the second option. The stick is placed on the floor behind the legs. You should stretch your hand forward without bending your legs, grab it and gently pull it towards you.
The following exercises are performed while lying down:
- Birch. You need to lie on your back, hold the stick with both hands. Bend your limbs, bringing your knees to your chest. Stick on the buttocks, then you need to raise your legs and fix in the birch position for 10-20 seconds.
- Boat. You need to lie on your stomach, put a stick under your feet, reach out with your hands and grab, raising your body and legs.
- “On the stomach.” You need to lie on your stomach, put the stick in front of you, press your legs to the floor, move the stick over your shoulders while lifting your legs.