Unique technique from Bubnovsky
Dr. Bubnovsky is known for his unique exercises that put sick people on their feet.
Just a few exercises will help put the organs back in place.
I.P. lying on your back, bend your legs, put a ball on your stomach. Pull in and relax the abs.
You should start from 20 times, then bring up to 50. Regularly performing the exercise, you can tighten the “hanging” stomach, raise the internal organs.
I.P. same. Put your bent knees on a chair, and cover your ears with your hands. As you exhale, say: “Haa!”, Touch your knees with your elbows. Perfectly strengthens the press. Repeat – 20 times.
In the same starting position, grab a firm support with your hands. Exhaling say “Haa!”, Raise your straight legs, you can bend a little. We must try to reach the support. Repeat up to 20 times.
Lying on your back, spread your arms to the sides.
Bend your legs at the knees and raise them at an angle of 90 degrees. Exhaling “Haa!”, Start lowering your legs to the right and left, touching the floor with your knees, do not tear off your palms and shoulder blades. Do it 10-20 times in each direction.
Also lie on your back, press your palms to your ears.
With your left hand, touch the right knee, and straighten the left limb, but not touch the floor. Then with the other leg. Run up to 20 times.
This exercise should be done on an empty stomach, with a small sip of a cup of water before taking it.
You should lie on your stomach on the ball.
Start rolling on the ball in clockwise circles – 5-10 circles.
Exercises with a gymnastic stick for certain diseases
There is a set of tasks with a projectile with osteochondrosis. When choosing a set of such exercises, it is important to take into account age and physical fitness. Exercises for the purpose of therapeutic therapy should not be performed with overexertion, otherwise the therapeutic effect is reduced. It is important to control your condition and sensations during training.
A standard set of exercises for osteochondrosis:
- The object rises above itself, then moves to a position in front of itself and falls down.
- The stick in the hands is wound behind the head, the hands must be lowered as low as possible to the lower back. The projectile should be raised behind the back as high as possible, with your arms farther away from the body. Further, forward bends are carried out, while the abdominal muscles are drawn in.
- Crossing arms with a projectile in hands. Tension should appear between the blades. The right arm slowly straightens to the side. The exercise is repeated with the left hand.
Recommendations for performing the complex for osteochondrosis:
- It is recommended to do it daily.
- Any time, only the requirement is to do it no later than a few hours before bedtime.
- It is important to monitor your breathing during exercise.
- In good health, it is recommended to gradually increase the load.
- In case of discomfort and pain when performing a certain task, it should be excluded from the complex or replaced with another similar one.
- During classes, it is recommended to regularly measure the pulse, not allowing it to rise excessively.
Exercises using a gymnastic stick help in the treatment of flat feet.
A set of exercises for flat feet therapy:
- Rolling an object with the feet. The exercise is performed while standing or sitting, the stick rolls over the surface. Then the exercise is repeated simultaneously with both legs. The duration of the task is 10 minutes.
- Walking across. The object is located across the foot, in its middle. In this way, the steps are carried out. This exercise is most effective in treating transverse flat feet.
- Walking along a stick. The stick is parallel to the feet, along. Steps are carried out forward with toes, then starting from the heels. This exercise is most effective in the treatment of longitudinal flat feet.
For exercises to be beneficial, you need to choose the right stick. There is a large selection in modern stores. There are several types of sticks:
- The classic stick is the simplest and most common. Even children can exercise, which is why it is often used in schools. It is made of different materials such as plastic or wood.
- Weighted. Usually used for strength training or cardio training. It is made of metal which adds weight.
- With shock absorber. Most commonly used in physical therapy, but can also be used in aerobics. In addition to developing muscles, it helps to improve coordination.
- With an expander. Special loops to be worn on the legs are attached. Allows you to train various muscle groups, frequent use in fitness.
- Flexible. This gymnastic stick is made of soft and transformable materials. Allows you to develop the flexibility of various muscle groups, promotes stretching.
You need to choose a gymnastic stick, based on what type of load is planned. For beginners and for weight loss, the most suitable and easy option, without any additional functions, is quite suitable. And for the more “advanced”, the ideal choice is a weighted stick or a retractor.